We are travelling more than we ever have in the past for both work and play and naturally we want our pets to be with us wherever we go.
It’s easier than you might think to keep your family together. Pet Express Transport Services (PETS) have expertly provided tailored travel itineraries for pets’ traveling across the world for over twelve years and are known as the industry experts when it comes to international pet travel.
Pet Express Transport Services (PETS) provides careful consideration and planning when arranging international animal transportation. Every country has a different set of regulations regarding the import and export of pets. There are also various quarantine and airline protocols which need to be carefully followed before departure and upon arrival at any international port. The team at Pet Express Transport Services (PETS) aims to not only meet but exceed your expectations when arranging your pets’ international travel. We will use our expertise in the field to provide you with a travel plan that suits both you and the needs of your pet so that your much loved family members arrive at their destination safe and happy.
Prior to departure from Australia all pets must be seen by a Quarantine accredited Veterinarian for a pre travel health check. At PETS all Victorian health checks are provided by Dr. Noel G Smith of Epsom Rd Veterinary Clinic, one of the most reputable and experienced Quarantine accredited Veterinarians in Australia.
Pet Express Transport Services (PETS) expertly manage the relocation of animals to all parts of the globe on a daily basis. We provide our customers with clear and accurate information when bringing pets in or out of Australia, making pet travel arrangements a breeze.
Our aim is to provide our clients with an exceptional international pet travel agent service at the most competitive price so please give us a call and let us arrange your pets’ next international travel.
International Pet Travel Services Include:
- Flight booking using the most direct route possible.
- Comprehensive itinerary.
- Detailed information about the quarantine and customs requirements of the destination country.
- Boarding if required.
- Supply of an airline approved travel Kennel – including a Stay Dry Fleece.
- Collection of your pet in one of our Animal Transport Vehicles.
- Veterinary services for health checks, vaccinations or blood tests if required.
- Pre-flight walk and play.
- Flight check in.
- Quarantine and customs clearances at the port of destination if required.
- Delivery of your pet from the destination airport to your pet’s new residence if required.
- After hours customer support should you have any questions whilst your pet is travelling.